PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweetbriar Home: Entryway/Foyer


Our/my home style is (affordable!) comfortable classic - with a twist.
"copper" finish pots from Home Decorators $59 each
  
cutie pie from God "whatcha doin' mom?"

chest from Home Decorators in antique blue (no longer avail but here's the console)
braided jute rug from Overstock - under $100!

bulldozer from Target...keeping it real!

Louis Sahuc print of a New Orleans balcony - wedding gift
beautiful photos of the cutie pie by Katy Marshall Photography
lamp was my Grandma Betty's 



3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' that chest! and the little boy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keeping it real is an awesome way to look at our homes and ourselves. I love your pretty entryway - the collection you have assembled gives a welcoming feeling as you glance in from the threshold. Looks wonderful - thank you for sharing this peek into your home :) diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comments! The first day for my new blog and I'm already feeling the love! :)

    ReplyDelete