PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sweetbriar Inspiration: Favorite Shop

I'm linking up with Gussy Sews today for Inspiration Workshop!  
The inspiration is our favorite shop/store.  
I don't know that I really have a favorite store.  Is that weird?
But I have been stalking a certain store's facebook page lately - wait, that's probably weird too.
The craziest thing is the store is VERY close to my house so I could easily just pop in and see everything for myself instead of on facebook.
I guess you could say I'm now inspired to get up from the computer and go check out the store!
 In the meantime, I'll share some of what I've been stalking...

All photos are from ld linens and decor's facebook page

Love this color!


I heart painted furniture!  
Especially when it looks like something that could've been in my Grandma's house!

Aren't these just ADORABLE!?


PS: It's my birthday tomorrow!  Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment